TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LEGENDS LIVE CONTEST ON WORLD FOOTBALL LEGENDS EVENTS PTE LTD WEBSITE
This contest (the “Contest”) will be governed by the following terms and conditions (including the Contest-specific Terms and the General Terms & Conditions), which shall be subject to change at any time without prior notice (these “Terms”) and the participants of this Contest (collectively, the “Participants” and each a “Participant”) agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in this Contest, the Participants hereby agree to be bound by these Terms.
The promoter and organizer of the Contest is World Football Legends Events Pte Ltd (the “Promoter”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other social network.
Contest-Specific Terms: Chance To Join A Legend For A Game Of Football On Legends Live
- This contest is open for entry from 0900 hours on 1 May to 2359 hours on 30 April. All times stated are Singapore local time (UTC+8).
- This contest should operate as follows:
- Stage 1: To enter, each Participant must:
- Be A Member Of The Legends Club
- Check out https://www.thelegendsclub.asia
- Register for a one year’s membership
- Registration fee $15 (American Dollars Fifteen Only)
- Stage 2: The Promoter shall select eight (8) participants. Selected is by the Promoter (in its sole discretion) every two months. The winners (the “Finalists”) shall be notified on the last Friday of every month. Finalists are to acknowledge and provide requested details to the Promoter no later than 5 days after notification. Failing which, the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the slot to the next lucky winner.
- Each Winner shall receive (a+b+c):
- 2x Economy class return air ticket
- 2x rooming nights hotel accommodation, double or twin sharing room
- 2x VIP entry to a football match accompanied by a football legend
- Total value is up to $6,000.00 (American Dollars Six Thousand Only)
- The Promoter will announce the Winner(s) on the last Friday of every month as specified above via The Legends Club website.
- Winners consent to their participation in the ‘Chance To Join A Legend For A Game Of Football On Legends Live’ contest being recorded for television broadcast or other purposes and hereby grant to the Promoter, without the requirement for any further permission or payment, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide license to video and sound record, reproduce, copy, broadcast, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise exploit their image during such participation in any and all media (it being acknowledged for the avoidance of doubt that the Promoter has no obligation to copy, publish, display or otherwise exploit such participation.
- Following terms and condition for flight.
- Ticket cannot be re issued.
- Complete travel by selected dates.
- Airline is selected and reservation to be made by promoter.
- No further extension will be granted if unclaimed.
- Non-exchangeable for cash, non re-routable and non transferable.
- Travel under this agreement incudes taxes: excluding excess baggage charges, and/or any charges that might be incurred.
- General, insurance, medical and/or any other charges are not covered for the travel.
- Traveler(s) is responsible to ensure his/her passport is valid for travel and check for any necessary visa requirements.
- Winners are to compile to the Terms & Condition of the airlines.
- Following terms and condition for hotel accommodation.
- No lesser than 3* hotel accommodation
- Check in and check out time subjected to hotel’s rules and regulation
- Early check in and late check out request is subject to hotel availability
- No room transfer by guest(s).
- Promoter is not responsible for any damage caused during the stay.
- Guest(s) to present personal credit card during registration hotel at hotel for incidental cost. Guest(s) is responsible for personal incidental cost.
- Promoter is not responsible for any valuable lost during the stay.
- Further stay extension is guest(s) sole responsibility
- Winners are to compile to the Terms & Condition of the hotel.
- Following terms and condition for football game entry
- Football match fixture dates may be subject to change from time to time for reasons beyond our control (including, without limitation, television scheduling, cup competitions or postponement due to adverse weather conditions). Where any match is cancelled, abandoned or postponed, we shall not have any liability to you or your guests
- Tickets are not exchangeable for cash or transferable or resold.
- Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any guest or to any property or monetary belonging to you or any guest in or upon the stadium
- In any case, promoter cannot guarantee that your match day tickets will all be located together although we will endeavour to do so.
- Winners are responsible to ensure their good and peaceable conduct
- Winners are to compile to the Terms & Condition of the football stadium.
General Terms & Conditions
- The promoter will announce the winner(s) every last Friday of the month. Winners will be given 5 days to respond by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their
- Full name (as per passport).
- Email address, and
- Contact number (with country and area code)
- Membership number
Thereafter, the Promoter will notify the winners of the details and the collection of prizes via their emails or telephone numbers provided.
- Participants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to enter this Contest (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- Age: Participants must be over 18 years of age at the time of entry in the Contest. Any person under the age of 18 who wishes to enter the Contest must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- Residence: Worldwide
- Employees: Employees and officers of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and partners, any employee of any entity which is involved in any way with the organization, management, promotion and/or administration of the Contest, including without limitation any persons or entities providing the prize, directors and officers of the Promoter or its affiliates, agents, advisers, advertising and promotional agencies, associated vendors and their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter into or participate in this Contest. Any other persons or companies professionally connected with this Contest are not eligible to enter or participate in this Contest. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that his/her entry and acceptance of the prize do not contravene any local laws or regulations.
- Email Address: Participants must have a valid email account to enter the Contest.
- Participants to the Contest must have a valid The Legends Club membership number.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to
- ask any Participant for proof that they satisfy all applicable Eligibility Criteria (including ID/Passport, where requested) and to
- disqualify a Participant from the Contest if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, the Participant has not proven to the Promoter that they satisfy all Eligibility Criteria for the Contest.
- Participants must follow the Contest instructions as set out in these Terms in entering the Contest and each entry, including (where applicable) any and all designs, artwork, written submissions, photographs and/or videos submitted as part thereof, shall be referred to hereafter as an “Entry”. Each Participant must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if the Promoter believes that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service. Only Entries which have been submitted strictly in accordance with the Contest instructions (or as otherwise notified by the Promoter) and these Terms will be valid. The Promoter accepts no liability for any invalid and/or incomplete Entries and/or Entries not received by the Promoter.
- By using any of the relevant Social Media Accounts to enter the Contest, Participants agree that they are also bound to such Social Media Account’s terms and conditions and relevant privacy policies. The Promoter accepts no liability for any invalid and/or incomplete Entries and/or Entries not received by the Promoter. Further, each Entry must not:
- infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
- be incomplete or illegible; or
- be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive, or otherwise contain content which, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
- All Participants retain the copyright in their Entries. By entering the Contest, each Participant
- confirms that they are the owner of the Entry submitted by them and that their Entry is original to them;
- grants to the Promoter, without the requirement for any further permission or payment, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide licence to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise exploit their Entry in any and all media; and
- warrants that they have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to the Promoter and that the Promoter’s’ reproduction, publishing, displaying, and/or other use of their Entry will not infringe the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, other intellectual property rights and/or privacy rights and/or create claims for defamation and/or breach of contract. The Promoter has no obligation to copy, publish, display or otherwise exploit any Entry.
- This Contest is on a public page accessible by the general public and the Participants shall not post any personal particulars on the social media page.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters in relation to this Contest, including but not limiting to the determination of the winners of this Contest, will be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited or withdrawn shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation notwithstanding non-receipt of notification.
- Any personal data submitted by Participants (including the winners) in accordance with the terms of this Contest will be collected and used solely for the specific purpose of this Contest and in accordance with current Singapore data protection laws and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for other purposes without the Participant’s prior consent. The Promoter reserves the right to publish in all media and to disclose to third parties any personal data submitted by the Participants (including the winners).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
- The prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any Participant by any third party connected with this Contest.
- Award of the prize(s) is conditional upon the winner(s) agreeing to and signing all release forms and/or agreements and/or any additional documentation required by the Promoter. Failure to complete, sign and return any such documentation promptly will result in disqualification of the entry and the Participant, and forfeiture of the prize.
- Prize(s) are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or other benefits-in-kind and are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the participating merchants/vendors. The prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the prize description (“Ancillary Costs”). The winner of the prize is solely responsible for any and all Ancillary Costs and the Promoter is not liable to reimburse a winner for any Ancillary Costs they incur. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the prize and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter will have no liability to the winner in relation to the prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of the prize if it is lost or stolen following delivery.
- Each winner’s redemption of his/her prize shall constitute a purchase of goods or services by the person redeeming the prize from the merchant/vendor supplying the redeemed goods or services, and the Promoter assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchant/vendor or for any non-delivery, non-performance or defects in the redeemed goods or services. The Promoter is not an agent of the merchant/vendor. Any dispute about the quality or performance must be resolved directly with the merchant/vendor. The use of the redeemed goods or services is subject to such other terms and the merchant/vendor supplying the goods or services may impose conditions. The Promoter will not be responsible for any injuries, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering this Contest or the redemption, acceptance and/or usage of the prizes.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for entries that are incomplete, lost, misdirected or are in some way subject to electronic malfunction. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to this Contest.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from this Contest for any reason and delete any comments/posts which are deemed by the Promoter to be inappropriate and/or offensive.
- The failure or forbearance of the Promoter to enforce at any time any provision under these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver or relinquishment of the right of the Promoter thereafter to enforce any such provision.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, postpone or amend this Contest and these Terms without notice. It shall be each Participant’s responsibility to check on these Terms (including any amendments/variation). Continued participation in this Contest is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms (including any amendments/variation). These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
World Football Legends, or WFL, is Asia’s leader in corporate events, tournaments, exhibition matches, meet and greets and engagements featuring football legends.
Working with the likes of Teddy Sheringham, Luis Garcia, Robert Pires and David James, WFL has being running successful events for some of the world’s biggest brands since 2012.
Our most recent event, the 2019 Battle of the Reds, brought together legends from Liverpool and Manchester for exhibition matches in front of tens of thousands of fans in Singapore and Malaysia.